Subject: Re: Update ghostscript?
To: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@netbsd.org>
From: Ingolf Steinbach <ingolf.steinbach@jena-optronik.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/11/2002 10:40:35
* Johnny C. Lam <jlam@netbsd.org> [2002-07-10 19:01]:
> Yes, since it's not a "leaf" package, we're not updating it until after
> pkgsrc has been branched.  The ghostscript packages will be undergoing
> some pkgsrc-structural changes when they are eventually updated (shortly
> after the branch).

Do you mean the buildlink2 branch? I understand that this
would probably cause some trouble.

Has anybody already done a package for ghostscript-7.05?
I'd like to use hpijs 1.1 which (according to HP) does not
work with ghostscript-6.01. Maybe I'll create such a
package and make it available to those who are interested...

Regards
    Ingolf
--

Ingolf Steinbach                       Jena-Optronik GmbH
ingolf.steinbach@jena-optronik.de       ++49 3641 200-147