Subject: Re: Zoularis port of pkgsrc
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/04/2002 15:41:09
In article <3D22E8A9.7010303@sun.com>,
julien letessier - Sun Microsystems - Meylan France <julien.letessier@sun.com> wrote:

>I'm lookig for some info about Zoularis. It's web page is not very
>exhaustive, and I can't get in touch with the maintainers (is it still
>maintained, anywaus?)...

Well, it is maintained as time permits. Which really means, if people pester
me a lot and I have access to the Solaris flavor they are using, I try to
fix problems.

>Here's a few question:
>    * where in pkgsrc are O-specific patches stored? (e.g., in my case,
>for Solaris)

We try to make patches work in all OS's, so that there is no need for
OS specific ones.

>    * who maintains Zoularis?

The NetBSD developers, it is in the NetBSD cvs repository. Unfortunately
this part of the repository is not public yet, but we are working on that.

christos