Subject: Re: misc/staroffice still useful?
To: None <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
From: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/02/2002 10:54:52
> the package still works, but you've gotta find the staroffice package
> online somewhere.  I searched on google for a while and found it.  i've
> got  a copy you can download it from me at
> http://deadparrot.cwru.edu/downloads/NetBSD/so51a_lnx_01.tar
>
> save that into /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles or where ever you store your
> distfiles.

A better question might be "Since Sun now recommends people to the
openoffice package, would it be good to get the OO package updated so that
it uses the 1.0 source instead of the old one?"
I've tried to start down this path a couple of times; I just don't have
the time to stick to the number of changes required to get the thing
going.
Dave

--
Dave Burgess