Subject: Re: misc/staroffice still useful?
To: Ingolf Steinbach <ingolf.steinbach@jena-optronik.de>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/02/2002 10:51:38
the package still works, but you've gotta find the staroffice package
online somewhere.  I searched on google for a while and found it.  i've got
a copy you can download it from me at
http://deadparrot.cwru.edu/downloads/NetBSD/so51a_lnx_01.tar

save that into /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles or where ever you store your distfiles.

 --joe