Subject: Re: keeping pkgsrc up-to-date
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/01/2002 22:20:17
If you want to use the changes lists to automatically update, I suggest you
use Thomas's script rather than mine. Mine is hacked to ignore branch
commits and such, and his handles the tree-to-local-directory mapping a lot
better than mine.

-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive