Subject: Re: Adding support for alpha in fxtv?
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
From: mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/27/2002 15:03:40
Hi,
I edited Makefile in the pkgsrc/graphics/fxtv -added 'alpha' under support.
Then edited remote.c file in /../../work/fxtv../ -commented out
/machine/mouse #include,
and pkg compiles. However i have (on 1.6B)
no /dev/bktr0 dev or provision for it in /dev/MAKEDEV on my alpha.
Next off to add what i need in /dev/MAKEDEV file, anyone know where
major-minor # for  alpha  devices are located?