Subject: pkgsrc cvs
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Marton Fabo <morton@eik.bme.hu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/27/2002 03:06:19
Hi!

Is that normal that some days after checking out the current pkgsrc by CV=
S,=20
when I do a CVS update on it, cvs messes for hours, spits output like=20

cvs server: Updating editors/yudit/pkg
cvs server: Updating editors/zile
cvs server: Updating editors/zile/patches
cvs server: Updating emulators
cvs server: Updating emulators/BasiliskII
cvs server: Updating emulators/arcem
cvs server: Updating emulators/arcem/patches
cvs server: Updating emulators/atari800
cvs server: Updating emulators/atari800/files
etc. etc. etc.

seemingly for every single directory under pkgsrc, and shows a P line for=
 some=20
files? May this be related to the fact that my computer's clock is 2 hour=
s in=20
the future (dual boots with windows, which sets the clock to local time, =
and=20
I haven't messed with compiling a new kernel just to solve this yet)?

thx
mortee