Subject: netatalk package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Marton Fabo <morton@eik.bme.hu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/23/2002 18:27:40
Hi!

I just have done a sup update of pkgsrc on a machine, and tried to build
the net/netatalk package on it. It fetched some file(s), started compiling,
and then it failed. How it failed belongs to a possible later post, but
what I don't understand is that it retrieved netatalk-990130.tar.gz, and I
have this in the Makefile in /usr/pkgsrc/net/netatalk:

DISTNAME=               netatalk-990130
PKGNAME=                netatalk-umich-19990130

while if I look at the netbsd.org site, it tells me that the latest source
version of netatalk is 1.5.3.1, which was released on 2002-04-01 (according
to the home page at sourceforge).

Now, I'm quite confused... BTW, the machine is 1.5/i386.

any comments
mortee