Subject: help on porting...
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel_carnat@yahoo.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/10/2002 18:30:53
Hi,

	I'm trying to get GKrellm volume's plugin work on NetBSD...
	I've succeeded compiling it !
	But on loading, I get:
==========
/usr/local/lib/gkrellm/plugins/volume.so
	Error: /usr/local/lib/gkrellm/plugins/volume.so: Undefined PLT symbol
"_oss_ioctl" (reloc type = 7, symnum = 88)
	I've already checked various audio packages to see common things but I
didn't notice much things apart from the "#include <soundcard.h>...

	Are there some "easy" thing that always must be done to port from
Linux->NetBSD ?
	What means this error message (I mean the 'reloc' and 'symnum' thing) ?

Note: I've only already coded general things... not hardware related
things so don't be afraid to be very explicit ;)

Thanks for answers,
	Jo