Subject: Re: pth vs pth-syscall and mplayer
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <>
From: Jared D. McNeill <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/10/2002 00:34:49
Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> OK, so I figured out how to get things to use pth-syscall a couple of days
> ago, but now the maze of twisty little passages is confusing me. How do I
> track down the dependencies given, say, mplayer?

Check out:

You need to update both the USE_PTHREAD lines _and_ change all of the
.include "../../devel/pth/" lines to .include
"../../mk/". ISTR there was also at least one case
where BUILDLINK_DEPENDS was used to include devel/pth, so you should
probably look out for that as well.

Jared D. McNeill    "Everything that can be invented has been invented."               -- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner,
``Of course it runs NetBSD!''           U.S. Office of Patents, 1899