Subject: Re: KDE3 make install error
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/05/2002 09:35:20
.. note this thread moved to tech_pkg.  please send all replies there ...

after some further inspection, there is a line in configure.in:
DO_NOT_COMPILE="$DO_NOT_COMPILE kab2"

why is that there?  this is the directory which contains the code for
libvcard.so.0.  doesn't that lib need to be compiled and installed (that's
why kabc doesn't compile!)

 --joe