Subject: Re: latest imap-uw
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/25/2002 17:38:45
At 6:59 AM -0500 5/25/02, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

:)Let's try something else. What does "make show-var VARNAME=MAKE_ENV"
:)in the package directory say? There's supposed to be a
:)CREATEPROTO=unixproto in there, but if your "/usr/pkgsrc/mk" were way
:)out of date, it might say CREATEPROTO=proto, which would lead to an
:)undefined symbol "proto", or "_proto" on a.out.

Good call.  That was the problem.  I guess I ought to be more diligent
about rebuilding the package tools every couple of months.  Unfortunately,
it takes several hours on my hp300.

Thanks!

  -- MW