Subject: Re: Find out what buildlinks (or dependencies) are needed?
To: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/24/2002 16:24:39
On Fri, 24 May 2002, Johnny C. Lam wrote:

> > So I see it is using:
> > esound-0.2.20
> > gettext-lib-0.10.35nb1
> > glib-1.2.10nb1
> > gnome-libs-1.4.1.4
> > gtk+-1.2.10
> > imlib-1.9.14
> > libaudiofile-0.2.3

> > x11-links-0.7

> I think this is just done manually at this point.  Some of those
> buildlink.mk files include other buildlink.mk files, so it's not necessary
> to list all of them.  In this particular case, gnome-libs/buildlink.mk
> should include everything else.

Thanks for replying. I looked around and I ended up using:

.include "../../audio/libaudiofile/buildlink.mk"
.include "../../devel/glib/buildlink.mk"
.include "../../x11/gnome-libs/buildlink.mk"
.include "../../mk/x11.buildlink.mk"
.include "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"

(I am not sure why it has libaudiofile and esound, since not needed for a
unzipping.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/