Subject: NetBSD ftp service down
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/21/2002 15:28:54
I just went to build apcupsd on OS X and ran into a little issue with
the NetBSD FTP server.  I couldn't get in to download the source from
there.  I can get to mirror sites so I can work around that.  I just
curious as to why the FTP server is not responding to logins and when
will this be corrected?  One other thing, how can I add an alternate
site for the NetBSD FTP server, i. e., have make also look for a
mirror site?
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"