Subject: [Xlock-announce] xlockmore-5.04 released (fwd)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/15/2002 23:55:38
does anyone want to care for this? I'm AFK for the next few days, and
won't have time to deal with it until next week...

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/