Subject: Re: Nessus update, some problems.
To: None <>
From: Julio Merino <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/09/2002 17:01:18

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:27:00PM +0200, Dawid Szyma=F1ski wrote:
> Hi!
> I've made a set of patches for upgrading nessus to 1.2.0.
> The problem is with deinstalling it, it doesn't properly care
> of files, directories..
> Don't know how to solve it.
> Could you take a look at?

I haven't take a look to it yet, though the file that controls
file/directory deinstallation is PLIST. You should be able to generate
one by issuing 'make print-PLIST' after an installation of the package.

PS: And a note... it doesn't bother me personally, but many people do not
like to receive mails with "big" files attached. 34kb is "big" for a
mailing list... Instead, use a ftp server to upload your files and then
add a link into your mail.

Of course it runs NetBSD -
HispaBSD member -
Julio Merino <>