Subject: Re: Mplayer on 1.5.x/i386, was Re: Mplayer
To: None <>
From: Thomas Klausner <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/26/2002 14:15:53
On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 06:10:46AM -0500, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> Maybe we should package "gas" for 1.5.3*, to build this package

I already packaged binutils for that purpose, but never got around to
make (a fragment to be included by a package that needs
the new gas) work.

I think it's probably as easy as setting the PATH correctly -- feel
free to complete this, the package is at
One problem I see is that it's a 160K tar.gz, and ~700K ungzipped.

The patches are in sync with the base tree of about April 18.

Thomas Klausner -
When all other means of communication fail, try words.