Subject: A question about configure's
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/19/2002 17:21:03
--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Hi all

I'm packaging grip. To get it, I have needed to write a buildlink.mk
for the cdparanoia package; this package installs header files in
${LOCALBASE}/include/cdparanoia which is ok. Although, grip's configure
program is not finding them.

A solution would be to make the buildlink.mk to "move" files from the
cdparanoia subdirectory directly to include. I find this solution ugly.

The other solution is to make the configure script to find them when
they really are... but I don't know the right way to do it. I guess
that pkgsrc system currently has a way to do it. But, how?

Thanks!

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org
HispaBSD member - http://www.hispabsd.org