Subject: Re: Note about adding ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES is not treated as fault
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/17/2002 08:02:58
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Michal Pasternak wrote:

> I am building lyx. It seems, that the fact, that xforms were not installed
> (and they were not built, because I didn't have corresponding entry in
> mk.conf) didn't cause an error while building (lyx build started - extract,
> patch, build, fault).
>
> Don't you think, that this should be corrected? I mean, shouldn't the note
> about ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES be treated as fault while building dependencies?

Possibly. Maybe all end-points for the IGNORE set case should end with
"false"? I think the point was not to stop a top-level "make build" with
no options, but no one does that, and bulk-builds wouldn't be affected.

By the way... I updated xforms to the brand new Open Source version last
night, and updated lyx et al. to work with it. That's probably available
via anoncvs by now.

Frederick