Subject: Re: Move of xemacs.
To: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@netbsd.org>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/16/2002 18:28:23
(I won't have time this week to fix this but gathering the info was easy
enough):

Anywhere listed with an "implied usage" should be checked (obviously folks
seem to mostly agree xemacs wouldn't get this for instance).

James

audio/snd/Makefile - uses USE_X11BASE explicitly
audio/xmcd/Makefile - implied usage
audio/xmmix/Makefile - implied usage
audio/xmradio/Makefile - implied usage
cad/dinotrace/Makefile - implied usage
cad/electric/Makefile - implied usage
devel/ddd/Makefile - implied usage
editors/nedit/Makefile - implied usage
editors/ted/Makefile - uses USE_X11BASE explicitly
editors/xemacs-current/Makefile - implied usage
editors/xemacs/Makefile - implied usage
finance/xinvest/Makefile - implied usage
finance/xquote/Makefile - implied usage
games/imaze/Makefile - uses USE_X11BASE explicitly
graphics/Ngraph/Makefile - implied usage
graphics/dx/Makefile - implied usage
graphics/geomview/Makefile - implied usage
graphics/pixmap/Makefile - implied usage
graphics/tcm/Makefile - implied usage
graphics/xmbdfed/Makefile - implied usage
math/grace/Makefile - implied usage
math/xmgr/Makefile - implied usage
misc/xrolodex/Makefile - implied usage
print/mgv/Makefile - implied usage
sysutils/xps/Makefile - uses USE_X11BASE explicitly
time/catclock/Makefile - implied usage
time/plan/Makefile - implied usage
www/Mosaic/Makefile - uses USE_X11BASE explicitly
www/amaya/Makefile - implied usage
x11/Xbae/Makefile - implied usage
x11/XmHTML/Makefile - implied usage
x11/kdebase2/Makefile - implied usage (when using KDE2_NSPLUGINS)
x11/xephem/Makefile - implied usage