Subject: Fvwm 2.4.7 (fwd)
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 04/12/2002 03:37:24
in case someone cares
Want to get a clue on IPv6 but don't know where to start? Try this:
* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 11 Apr 2002 14:01:05 -0500
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Fvwm 2.4.7
Fvwm 2.4.7 is a maintenance release for 2.4.6 that fixes a number
of minor or rare problems. System administrators are strongly
encouraged to move to 2.4.6 or 2.4.7 from any earlier 2.4.x release.
The release is available at the Fvwm home page: http://www.fvwm.org/
* Fixed parsing of WindowList with conditions and a position at
the same time that was broken in 2.4.6.
* Fixed some problems with the DeskOnly option of FvwmTaskBar
(windows were duplicated when moving to a different Desk; the
StickyIcon style was ignored).
* Fixed config.h warnings with some compilers introduced in 2.4.6.
* Fixed icon titles being raised when they should not be.
* Fixed initial drawing of the internals of the FvwmPager window.
* Fixed the FvwmAudio compatible mode in FvwmEvent when external
audio player is used.
* Fixed execution on QNX.
* Minor improvements in the man page.
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-announce" in the
body of a message to email@example.com.
To report problems, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.