Subject: Re: maildir(5) problem
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <klaus.heinz@onlinehome.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/08/2002 02:39:24
Jachym Holecek wrote:

> I wanted to have a look at it, but no setlock in my qmail-1.03nb2. So it
> seems there is no problem with serialmail after all.

That is what happens when I do not research my facts...

  $ pkg_info -F /usr/pkg/bin/setlock
  Information for daemontools-0.70:

Ok, the clash does not happen with qmail but with daemontools (also authored
by Dan Bernstein), but the problem remains largely the same.
We could add  a CONFLICT with daemontools but that does not solve the problem
of running qmail, serialmail together with daemontools, which was probably
intended by the author and is the case quite often, I believe.

ciao
     Klaus