Subject: pkgsrc and jot(1)
To: None <>
From: Martti Kuparinen <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/05/2002 15:47:43

I'm going to update the vim packages to the latest stable version
after we have released NetBSD 1.5.3.

The current vim-share/Makefile.common includes few lines which
show what I'd like to do in the future (those are commented out
right now).

My only question is: does Solaris/Linux/MacOS have the jot(1) command
or do I need to find some other approach to "generate" lists of

What I don't like is the old system where I listed all those 200+
patches, it was too painful to maintain the Makefile...

All comments / better ideas are welcome!

Martti Kuparinen <>      NetBSD - No media hype