Subject: Re: update of ocaml and geneweb
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/29/2002 00:17:51
Berndt Josef Wulf wrote
> G'day,
>
> I've uploaded package sources for geneweb-4.06 and ocaml-3.04 to
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/wulf
>
> ocaml-3.04 has seen a number of bug fixes, new features and now
> integrates the ocamlp4 pretty printer. I didn't submit this package as
> the old package includes a patch file for support of macppc systems.
> It would be great if someone with a macppc system would be able to
> test this package and update the patch file to suite.
>
> geneweb-4.06 has seen many bugfixes, improvement of the gwsetup utility
> and security. geneweb-4.06 depends on ocaml4-3.04 and will be
> submitted into the tree once ocaml4 is sorted out.

Failing in getting any replies I will submit the new version with a
macppc patch applied to the best of my knowledge. I've no way of testing it
here. Havning said this, I will wait until the end of this easter
weekend just in case someone is willing to supply a patch that is
verified to work on this platform.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes