Subject: Re: Idea for bulk-install
To: de SAINT LEGER Rodolphe <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/27/2002 21:28:55
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, de SAINT LEGER Rodolphe wrote:
> What about a new value in with a special reference to this file,
> Another idea would be to keep logs in one place with the same pkgsrc directory structure, that was my first idea, but I have to give up because bulk scripts won't make the needed directory before trying to create BUILDLOG

Given that all the .broken files are copied to some other location after a
bulk build anyways, allowing them to be placed there in the first place
sounds sensible to me. At least for a setup like you have.

I don't have time to dig into implementing this though, sorry.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->