Subject: Local addressbook with evolution?
To: None <users@ximian.org>
From: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/26/2002 15:28:14
Hi folks,

I just installed evolution 1.0.2 on my NetBSD 1.5.2 box, and I must say
I quite like evolution. After configuring and importing my old mail, I
ended up with a problem:

 How do I configure evolution to use a local addressbook?

All I have is an empty Contacts folder. I can't add new contacts or
contact lists at all. And all I could do, is add an Addressbook Source,
and since I don't run LDAP server at home, well...

Or is this a NetBSD package problem? (hence the CC) I couldn't
see "evolution", "evolution-addressbook" nor "wombat" linking to
db3 libs in "ldd" output.

  -- Arto