Subject: update of ocaml and geneweb
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/26/2002 07:34:35

I've uploaded package sources for geneweb-4.06 and ocaml-3.04 to

ocaml-3.04 has seen a number of bug fixes, new features and now
integrates the ocamlp4 pretty printer. I didn't submit this package as
the old package includes a patch file for support of macppc systems.
It would be great if someone with a macppc system would be able to
test this package and update the patch file to suite.

geneweb-4.06 has seen many bugfixes, improvement of the gwsetup utility
and security. geneweb-4.06 depends on ocaml4-3.04 and will be
submitted into the tree once ocaml4 is sorted out.

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.5    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc