Subject: Re: pkgsrc BOF at Tokyo
To: None <,>
From: OGATA <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/13/2002 01:20:39
From: OGATA <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:38:39 +0900 (JST)

> Since Yamano-san who is pkgsrc on Mac OS X (Darwin) friend was back to Japan,
> I want to arrange by pkgsrc BOF with his back congratulation at Tokyo.
> I'm planning the enforcement in this month end (3/30(Sat) or 3/31(Sun)) of it.

The newest information is announced only by a participant's mailing list.
Please join a participant's mailing list.

The date was determined.
date: 3/31(Sun)

The hall of pkgsrc BOF was also determined.
hall: ASCII B2F big hall
      at toushin bill 4-33-10 Yoyogi Shibuya-ku Tokyo Japan
# Your Entrance is not permitted when it does not have the letter of
# invitation distributed by a participant's mailing list.

The presentation about the pkgsrc (include on non NetBSD) and discussion
are planned.

How to join participant's mailing list: