Subject: zoularis: which src tree?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Mallet <anthony.mallet@useless-ficus.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/03/2002 14:52:18
Hi,
I'm trying to build zoularis (for solaris 2.7).

Can anyone tell me which source tree revision I should use ??

I've tried with netbsd-current, but there are some problems regarding
bsd.depall.mk (which has been removed 3 months ago, this does not seem to
have been propagated through the zoularis package). The mk file
distributed with zoularis doen't seem to have followed -current also.

I began to adapt the mk file but since I don't understand much all the
subtleties of those makefile yet, it's rather hard...

I've also tried with the netbsd-1.5 branch, but there the bmake
compilation fails because of a missing trace.c file (which doesn't seem
to be part of the 1-5 branch actually). I didn't go further.

So if there is some magic trick that could help, I would apreciate :)
(or if someone has a binary zoularis package for solaris 2.7, it could at
least help bootstraping)