Subject: Re: Some work on pkgsrc on Darwin
To: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@crufty.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/19/2002 23:01:26
>This thread has brought up a point for me.  Who is working on pkgsrc
>for Darwin?  I am, Yuji Yamano, Eric Gillespie, OGATA, Simon Gerraty,
>and Alistair Crooks are who I've seen so far on this list to be

Just a slight clarification.  I'm not working on Darwin support - though
am happy to see it (since I sort of see a mac in my wife's future :-)
I maintain bmake - an autoconf'd version of netbsd's make, and have
done so for many years, this is not surprisingly a pre-req for darwin
but I've no access to a mac, so have never tested support.

--sjg