Subject: Re: Some work on pkgsrc on Darwin
To: BSD Packages <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/18/2002 16:34:17
This thread has brought up a point for me.  Who is working on pkgsrc
for Darwin?  I am, Yuji Yamano, Eric Gillespie, OGATA, Simon Gerraty,
and Alistair Crooks are who I've seen so far on this list to be
working on this project.  My question is who is overseeing this?  If
someone isn't, I ask that someone step up for it.  I'd like to bring
my pkgsrc-Darwin related issues to this person and not bug the list
with Darwin-related issues.  I'd step up, but I'm out of my league
here so I'd be as usefull as my non-working PCs.  Anybody willing to
step up?

If no one is willing to step up, I'd volunteer to coordinate the
effort as long as I can get some assistance from the Darwin experts
with my issues.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"