Subject: Re: "arch" package
To: Amitai Schlair <schmonz@schmonz.com>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/06/2002 10:10:41
In message <025701c1af37$a2280b80$7a05000a@nw>, "Amitai Schlair" writes:
> I read about "arch", a very interesting revision control tool, on
> Slashdot yesterday, and packaged it. However, I don't have the time
> right now to learn about how it works and try it out. Can someone who
> does (or someone who already uses arch, for that matter) test this
> package?
>
> If it works, then it can go into pkgsrc, and it'll be there when I'm
> ready to play with it. :-)

I did the same thing, but used 1.0pre5 instead of 1.0pre4.  Mine
core dumps during the build on my 1.5.3_ALPHA sparc system.  I have
yours building right now, so we will see if it does any better.
(Give it some time, the little hampster in my LX is running as fast
as it can. 8^) Alas, I'm not sure I can actually do much better in
the testing department at the moment.

Jon