Subject: RE:new category
To: None <>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/06/2002 08:16:44
Sounds good to me. I noticed last night, that there is a Japanese catagory --
so really you'd just be changing it's name, and adding to it...
(Think of it as generalizing the "Japanese class")...

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Todd Gruhns Acct wrote:
> Lets broaden this category -- call it Oriental lang/Far eastern lang/whatever...

pkgsrc/asian ?

- Hubert (who's perfectly happy with per-language categories, as long
as there's "something" in there, where "something" >2 pkgs)

* Basics ->
* Setup ->

Have you ever killed anybody? Well I hurt somebodies feelings once...--R. Deniro--