Subject: Re: Request new category
To: Johnny Lam <jlam@jgrind.org>
From: Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg@ms25.url.com.tw>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/05/2002 21:23:20
> Still, any good suggestions for a category name?

Hmm.., if we do really not want to have language dependance categories,
at least we should have a category like xim or xinput or something like this.
For CJK people, we need a XIM(X Input Method) server to input our words
under X. In my acknowledgement, there are sevral programs like:
ami, cinput, kinput, xcin,... can be put in it and I think other people
will not want to install them. :)
Then we can put remain packages to their related categories(eg: put libtabe
in to devel).
But I think have language dependance categories is convenient for anonCVS.
For example: if Chinese people want to install Chinese dependance packages,
they just need to check out the 'chinese' module then get all of them.

Regards,
-rxg