To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/04/2002 21:15:25
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Is there a bulk-packages mailing list archive? (So I can find out about
> the status of the bulk packages?)

No idea.

Archived i386 release branch build stats can be found at
ftp://smaug.fh-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD/pkgstat/, with the latest build
always available as
ftp://smaug.fh-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD/pkgstat/last/broken.html

If you do some fancy stats, let me know. :)

> p.s. Also, I am working on an article about -stable packages (in regards
> to three free BSDs); if you're interesting in reviewing it before I
> publish it, please email me off-list.

Sure, send it over!

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html