Subject: Re: New package: MrProject
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Dan Winship <danw@ximian.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/04/2002 12:30:09
On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 03:58, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have created a package for MrProject and it could
> be found at http://www.piuha.net/~martti/tmp/mrproject.tgz
>
> The package compiles just fine on i386 -current but it didn't start
> for me, or it might have started but I pressed ^C after few minutes :-)

Blah. I see this problem in certain circumstances with evolution too.
Something somewhere is going horribly wrong, and oafd tries to close one
of its open UNIX sockets, but gets stuck forever in disk wait with a
WCHAN of "closef". I have no idea if it's an oafd bug or a kernel bug or
both or what.

-- Dan