Subject: Request new category
To: None <>
From: Rui-Xiang Guo <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/04/2002 22:18:24
Hi, all
I request a new category 'chinese', you can fetch the tarball on:
It includes two basic packages for inputing chinese under X - libtabe and xcin
Please see pkg/12171 and pkg/12767
I know the project of our pkgsrc is trending to make everything i18n,
but there are still many programs are language dependence, especially for
CJK people.(like input method) :)
Of course, I will add more packages in future. ;)
So, can we have new category 'chinese'?
If not, what place should they be put in?

ps1. please CC me, I am not yet on this list, thanks.
ps2. gqmpeg-0.12.1 has be released, please see pkg/15435, may I upgrade it? ;)