Subject: Re: final testing: taylor-uucp package
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/07/2002 13:02:47
Ignatios Souvatzis writes:
- On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 08:00:24PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- > - 	I have noticed that it is dropping core with some of my
- > - TCP sessions.   The same is true of the `stock' uucico as well,
- > - so it's not a new problem.=20
- This might be something which was fixed long ago as an add-on patch to
- the Taylor distribution, and which I added to our in-tree uucp a while=20
- ago. Relevant cvs revisions:

	That's what I _thought_ it was, but in looking at
tracebacks, I found it to be problems with calls to ulog().
These calls had been fixed in the mainline code, but not in the
package that Hubert had put together.

Eric Schnoebelen
	You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.