Subject: Eval: New package vid-1.0.1
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/03/2002 13:55:09

I've created a new package for vid-1.0.1  a simple image capture
program for USB webcams based on the OmniVision Technologies OV511
bridge chip attached to an OV7610 CCD imager.

It should work witht the following models:

* Creative Labs WebCam 3
* D-Link DSB-C300
* Puretek PT-6007
* Koala-Cam
* Lifeview RoboCam
* AverMedia InterCam Elite
* MediaForte MV300

I will submit this package if no objections or problems are encountered.
As always, I entertain your comments (Lennart ?).

Many thanks in advance,

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.5    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc