Subject: posted a package of afpl ghostscript 7.03....
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Dr. John Refling <refling@comet.lbl.gov>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/01/2002 02:42:22
This is the AFPL version 7.03, and is an exact translation, with no extra
bells and whistles (or device drivers, etc).  I have changed the binary's
name and the /usr/pkg/share/ghostscript subdir to have a -afpl suffix so as
to not conflict with existing gnu ghostscript package.

Note that this package, true to the original, installs the contibuted fonts.
This is not the optimal choice, in my opinion, but neither is forcing the
package to depend on another package which does install the fonts --- how
about the case where I have my own fonts and don't want any contributed fonts
installed????

Submitted for your consideration and/or enhancement:

   ftp://comet.lbl.gov/outgoing/refling/ghostscript-afpl-703.tar.gz