Subject: Re: dewey-conformity
To: Thomas Klausner <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/09/2001 06:57:34
On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I didn't want to make sure that all relevant tools know how to
> correctly handle letters there (since I'm pretty sure at least some of
> them don't), and I knew that numbers work.

There should be only one relevant tool, which is pkg_info to the userland,
and some common code in the C source that's used from all other places
(pkg_*). If that's not the case and other places duplicate that code,
that should be fixed.

I do not have the time to work on that myself, though.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->