Subject: uml-1.0.3
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/02/2001 02:53:57

I've created a package that I like to submit in near future. It is a
UML modelling application that runs on KDE2.x. It builds out of the
box and although my exposure to UML is somewhat limited, I had no
problems running it on my system.

The package source can be found on

I would like to ask you to give this package a spin providing me with
some feedback. A lot has changed since I last submitted a new package
and it definitely would give me confidence boost... ;-)

As always, I entertain your comments

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.5    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc