Subject: KERBEROS make variable.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/19/2001 14:34:24
Hi,
  Whats the story with the KERBEROS make variable?  It used to be defined as
taking the value 4 or 5 depending on which version of kerberos you wanted
support for but I see that back in March it was changed to be a binary switch
(although the cyrus-imapd package still seems to test against a value of "4").

I'm interested in compiling in krb5 support, where it is available (for
example in the cyrus-sasl package) but don't really want to also pull in krb4,
especially when that involves pulling in another package.

cheers
mark