Subject: Re: Change request...
To: Feico Dillema <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/16/2001 08:13:36

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 12:19:56PM +0100, Feico Dillema wrote:

> Or you could add IPv6 support at the same time (fairly easy, did it
> once, but lost the patch), and point it by default to
> which is dual-stack ;-)

Hm. That sounds reasonable. Do you know where I might be able to find
the patch for this? Or, I suppose I could just try to do it myself,
although I'm not completely sure what changes are required to enable
IPv6... Is it more or less just a matter of using gethostbyname2 instead
of gethostbyname, roughly, and any changes directly driven by that?

     M a s o n   L o r i n g   B l i s s
awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep;

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see