Subject: Re: Something broken in my pkgsrc tree
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/07/2001 01:54:44
>>>>> "Hubert" == Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de> writes:

Hubert> On 7 Nov 2001, Eric Jacoboni wrote:
>> Ok, removing pkg subdir fixes the problem. What i don't understand
>> (but that's another issue) is why cvsup didn't remove pkg subdirs when
>> it moved PLIST and DESCR too.

Hubert> I don't know about CVSup, maybe there is a "delete" flag to tell it to
Hubert> nuke stuff, similar to SUP.

Yes it is, you may see it in the line "*default delete use-rel-suffix"
of the cvsup file i've posted before... I really don't understand this
odd behaviour (i've the same pb with current sources, BTW). I'm used
to use cvsup since years with FreeBSD before switching to NetBSD and i
don't remember such a problem with cvsup.

Hubert> (You didn't tell us what "ls -l sup" said...)

I'm afraid to not understand what you mean...

Anyway... Nuking pkg subdir fixes my current problem, but the reason
of the non removal is unknown.

--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1308534489 secondes