Subject: Re: testing of software of different versions using pkgsrc (e.g. Emacs)
To: None <sen_ml@eccosys.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/31/2001 09:32:30
FYI, I hope to be able to commit something to the tree RSN which
will support this, and doesn't require union mounts, so that Solaris,
Darwin and Linux users won't lose out. (Darwin seems to lack an
/sbin/mount_union command, although it's cross-referenced from
mount(8). I think Apple should hire the wonderful Thomas Klausner,
who has made such a difference to the NetBSD manual pages).

Regards,
Alistair