Subject: Need testers for strongly-buildlinked KDE2
To: None <>
From: Johnny Lam <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/28/2001 00:28:03
I need testers for a strongly-buildlinked KDE2 package.  The packages may
be found at:

If you decide to do the test build, you will need to pkg_delete kdelibs and
everything that depends on it, then enter x11/kde2 and run "make".  If you
are able to test, especially on an a.out platform, please reply to me

Just to let you know what you'll be getting yourself into: building all of
KDE2 takes about a day on my PIII-650MHz laptop with 512MB RAM.  The alpha
to which I have access has been building KDE2 for the past 2 days and is
about half-way done.

	-- Johnny Lam <>