Subject: Re: Comments on pkgs (Taylor UUCP...)
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <tech-pkg@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/28/2001 05:41:06
I recall really building about 4 files:
L-devices, L.sys (major hacking sessions, and reading
the Oreilly book), sys.cu, sys.uucp (straight forward). The rest I stole from Ian Taylor's uucp
dist file -- I think they were under /src/conf, or
something of that sort.

But yes Greg, I have been careful to move my /etc/uucp/*
files and /etc/remote from 1 NetBSD revision to the
next because I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE PROB.
BTW: Anyone interested in my fixed  ver of tips
/etc/remote?