Subject: Re: Package Attempt for Emacs 21
To: None <sen_ml@eccosys.com>
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/27/2001 01:18:20
From: sen_ml@eccosys.com
> I took the earlier attempt by jtb and the patch from Greg Woods and
> performed some minor surgery:
>
>   http://mashin.nanoyo.net:81/pkgsrc/emacs21.tgz

Nice.

> I'll take a look at the leim21 package that jtb did too, unless
> someone has done that already.

Don't forget Mule.  It reallly matters to me next to air, water, and
food. ;)

Thought I have not compiled it, but emacs21/pkg/PLIST has bin/emacs
which conflicts with current editor/emacs. (i.e. Emacs 20.7)
Coexistence of 20.7 and 21.1 may be desirable for many people for some
time.

I'll try this Pkgsrc next Monday. (in Japan)

Regards,
Masao

 |_  -|--|-                                              |_NO_SMOKING_|