Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/mtr
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/26/2001 19:34:58
[ On Saturday, October 27, 2001 at 08:16:06 (+0900), sen_ml@eccosys.com wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/mtr
>
> I think most people would like to do this, but it isn't practical in
> all cases -- cost being one issue that comes to mind ;-)

Most of my personal systems are used/surplus or built from spare parts.

In commercial ventures the cost of a development/test(/backup) system is
just one of the costs of doing business with computers.  You get what
you pay for!  ;-)

(My commercial clients either have and maintain their own development
systems, or compensate me for the maintenance of my systems.)

--
							Greg A. Woods